A brief overview of pulmonary fibrosis
Trucks seem to be holding on to their value in spite of the rise in gas prices. There was a time when people started trading in their trucks and buying sedans in order to cope up with the rising gas prices. But that is hardly the case now, as people prefer riding in trucks and this has caused the value of used trucks to soar as well. Before you decide to invest in a used truck, you need to know which of the full-size pickup trucks available in the market have good resale value and also keep an eye out for the used truck deals.
- Ford F-150: The Ford F-150 is the bestselling vehicle today. It is reliable but best of all it has great resale value. Online auto dealers state that the F-150 is fuel efficient and this feature has resulted in it selling extremely well-new or used.
- Ram 1500: The Motor intelligence market data shows that the Ram 1500 is the third most popular vehicle on the market today with more than 33,700 trucks sold. This is also why the Ram 1500 has done extremely well in the used truck deals as well.
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500: The Chevy is one strong pick-up truck and as buyers of trucks aren’t concerned with fuel economy but with strength, this truck has done amazingly well for itself. It comes loaded with a new and improved V8 engine. Used truck buyers also appreciate the Silverado’s durability.
- Toyota Tundra: Although the Tundra doesn’t break any sales records, as it trails the competition in fuel economy, towing capacity and payload, buyers are still willing to pay for this vehicle at auctions. The Tundra has retained its resale value which is a big plus as it attracts buyers.
- Nissan Titan: The Nissan Titan remains a truck that best retains its value. Nissan with the introduction of its off-road model has managed to capture the interest of truck buyers. The Titan also ranks high on the list of trucks that have a high resale value hence making it a popularly used truck buy.